Bad Credit Help at VA Quality Motors
Having bad credit shouldn't stop you from getting the pre-owned vehicle of your dreams. VA Quality Motors has been helping people in the Louisville Area and plans on doing so for plenty of years to come. As an authorized bad credit car dealer, VA Quality Motors is one of the last car dealers accepting bad credit in the Louisville area and all over Kentuckiana.
When poor credit auto financing was easier, car dealers and bad credit used to go hand and hand. Now it takes work to get a loan with bad credit, and is willing to work for you. Our relationships with over 20 bad credit lenders give us the upper hand in negotiating a deal to help those whose credit is challenged, get into a car or truck that fits their needs. VA Quality Motors usually stocks more than 200 Pre-Owned vehicles with access to thousands through dealer networks. Poor credit auto dealers are hard to come by and some car dealers treat customers with second class customer service. At VA Quality Motors, we're different and we'll prove it!
Getting a Car Loan With Poor Credit is Easier Than You Think Bad credit car loans are quite common as nearly a half of Kentucky residents are credit-challenged. If you have imperfect credit, you will have little problem of getting the car you're interested in, as several thousand bad credit car loans are issued everyday in the United States, and many are done here at VA Quality Motors in Louisville, KY. Ask about our Guaranteed Credit Approval VA Quality Motors bad credit amnesty program offers a better way to get a bad credit auto loan for a used car. Apply for car credit financing online. Call us today or fill out our online application.
Before applying for any car loan there are a couple things you can do to ensure that the process goes smoothly for this specialized area of car finance:
- Review your Credit History
- Experts believe you should review your credit report at least once a year to make sure there are no errors, and this is especially important if you are applying for a poor credit car loan.
- Determine How Much You Want to Payments to be.
- You should have in mind how much you can comfortably afford for your vehicle, for both a down payment and monthly payments. For your bad credit car loan, you can call us to help you crunch the numbers.
- To get a bad credit car loan you may need to provide proof of employment and income. It's helpful to have documentation in hand, such as pay stubs, in case you're asked for it. You may not need this documentation, but this will speed up the process of getting your bad credit car loan. Pre-Owned Motor Car, a bad credit car dealership, specializes in helping people who have been previously turned down. Each of our special finance specialists have superior knowledge about bad credit car loans for people with charge offs, no credit, bankruptcy, and everything in between.
Common Questions about Bad Credit Auto Financing
- Can I finance a car if I have a bankruptcy?
The answer is a definite YES. Bankruptcy is not the end of the world. You can definitely buy a car after your Bankruptcy. One of the best ways to restore your credit is an auto loan. There are more and more loan companies that have new programs to help finance people with bad credit. An auto loan is acquired easier than a personal loan or an unsecured loan because the lender can use the car as collateral against the loan, in case the borrower ever defaults or doesn't make the loan payments.
- Can I finance a car if my credit score is below 500?
Some sub-prime lenders will accept credit scores below 500. These new bank programs look more at the person looking for the loan as opposed solely to a credit score. Things like job and residence stability will play a factor in gaining an approval.
- Can I finance a car if I had a Repossession?
Although a car repossession can damage your credit score, finance companies have programs tailored for your situation. Finance companies understand that non-payment is not always your fault. They understand issues like job loss, mechanical failures and non-payment from an insurance loss.
- How can I Get an Auto Loan during the Credit Crunch?
What Credit Crunch? There is no Credit Crunch at VA Quality Motors we are affiliated with all the lenders.